Would you be happy to eat food which has been produced by people who suffer emotionally or physically as a direct result of their work?
Example: Most of us have experienced the nourishing qualities of food prepared with love and shared with joy. We harbor the innate wisdom that it truly is possible to stir love into a pot of soup and make it taste better. Energy goes where intention goes, modern quantum physics and ancient wisdom agree on this. How could food possibly be good if not every single individual in the cycle is benefiting, expanding and enjoying wellness and peace?
- Can we grow healthy crops when we drive families of their land in the name of modern agriculture?
- Do you know what goes on within the walls of food factories?
- Are office cubicles, battery hens and production lines true facets of an evolved and wealthy society?
- Forced slavery may be rare and unaccepted these days but why is a large part of our working population seemingly stuck in a cycle of dreams, debts and minimum wage?
- Can you read behind the smile of the check out person next time you’re in the supermarket line?